Level Up! Level Up!

Great experiment, but...

Let me get this out of the way first: This is the most fun I've even had on a flash game
Controls: top-notch (except for the dash, considering there's walls and enemies everywhere i could never find a good place or reason to use it.)
Graphics: Loved the style, but the final cinematic was, Meh.
Sound: Great, no problems with them.
Gameplay: It felt odd not having an attack button. Once I got past that though it was a blast.

Other thoughts: The boss was horrible HORRIBLE HORRIBLE! (say it three times to have greater impact)
The "Kill the boss with his own attack" is about as creative as the start button. Not only is there no initial hint on how you're supposed to kill him, there's actually very little buildup to him. Instead of eerie music coming up when nightfall comes in order to give the player a sense of dread and fear it's simply "here's a boss, now you die."
The guy character: I am not going to think that two people are in love simply because there's a text that says so. You want us to believe that they love each other? Either let them have interactions together or scrap that idea altogether.
The level up mechanic: I didn't mind loosing all my levels at the beginning of each day. I would have preferred a larger emphasis on other things however. Like, for example, the water jump. As it is it's useless, but if it was capable of sending you to new areas even while you were lvl 0, the game would have been far more enjoyable. Turning each area into a race against the clock would have given an interesting twist on things, and it definitely would have given a reason to play past the frustration.
The ending: You remember all the people who rejoiced at the cliffhanger of halo 2? Me neither. I already said how much the interaction between the two characters was underwhelming so I won't repeat myself.

Overall this review was much harsher than I initially intended. But if a sequel is in the works I'm really excited to see how much of what you've learned in this game will be added to the second.
I really want to put this above eight stars, but there was too much room for improvement.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Great game but...

Some of the custom maps were just god-awful. An option to skip these when playing an explore campaign would have been much appreciated. Some of them are great. It's just than precision jumping/walking into a portal to change dimension and get killed/timed jumping, where you don't press A at the exact moment you die type levels are frustratingly hard and never fun.

But I'm not going to fault a game due to user generated content. I actually enjoyed most of them.

Note: the music is awesome.

Andagel Andagel

Had potential.

But some easily avoidable design flaws just ruined it for me.
The First one was obviously the medibot, having to shoot at him fifty times before he heals you is an annoyance. you could have just made the button bigger and this would have been fine. even better, hot key the button to the keyboard.
The pipe cleaner is just too fast to be able to be killed, I zoomed in to see if I could aim better, but that just made it awkward. If you made him slower it would have made him killable, but still a decent challenge.
The rest of the game was ok. But, there wasn't really much that made it fun.

Feudalism Feudalism

Fun game, however disapointing at the end.

This is a very fun game to play, highly addictive, however once you conquer all the towns, you get, well, nothing.
The graphics were ok, nothing special but fit the theme quite well.
The auto save feature wasn't very good. If I lost a battle I would click on the auto save and be forced to fight the same battle again, thankfully there was a glitch were I could escape.
Overall it's a fun game, but it could be much better ifm you worked on a few things.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

I don't usually write reviews.

But this was an awesome game.

Graphics: I loved the design, lots of detail.

Style: lots of things to do, however, you could have given us more options on what to do with our time, also, the other survivors are quite useless except for repairs.

Sound: gunshot sounds are awesome.

Violence: your killing zombies, need i say more?

Interactivity: simple controls, and fun.

Humor: I laughed when my rifle shot missed the guy I was aiming at and gave a head-shot to the guy behind him, does this make me an evil person.

Overall: very fun game, something I'll probably be playing over and over again.

Pointers: once I got the barrett, i was all like "WOW" cause I knew what it could do in real life. However, in real life, the barrett only has five bullets. Also, it's supposed to be stable, but that part's excusable cause the character was standing up the whole while. (note: forgive my ignorance if any, i watched a show on discovery channel) Still, awesome weapon.

A survival mode would have been awesome, think about it.

~The-Eagle~

Hover Bot Arena Hover Bot Arena

Really fun game.

The only thing I would like more is that if you make the screen larger, the small screen makes it a little less fun.
Other that that, best game ive played in a while.

Frank´s Adventure 4 Frank´s Adventure 4

awsome game man

that game was great, better than the other ones thats for sure, you changed the look on the photo album (wish you did the same for the inventory)
the music was ok, track B was the best.
this one actually had a save feature so you don't have to start all over incase you want to look at the pics
i don't know what to do with bill clinton, he's there for no aparent reason (and yes i did get all of the pics without his help)
but there is one thing you should consider
when i went to that load screen when you want to continue (or just look at the pics) i accidentally pressed save
so in future games you should put a creen saying "you sure you want to ovrewrite save file?" to prevent people having to start all over again by accident
5/5

p.s. great game

"Frontpage!": The Game "Frontpage!": The Game

that was great

except for one thing
in the end the guys review said i was good
but his rating was 2
explain

Submachine1: extended Submachine1: extended

great

that was awsome
i got stuck at the pearl thing but i got it eventually

btw the guy's walkthrough was crap

can't wait till 2