The Last Mall Santa The Last Mall Santa

I don't know what I just watched.

But it was awesome.

tacobuttfish responds:

Lol, Sweet.

-Taco Buttfish.

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Great

Should have had the Heavy Weapons guy from team fortress but nice none the less.

Triangle n' Octagon Triangle n' Octagon

Simple and funny.

I really liked the comedy behind it, but I have to admit, a monkey could animate something like this.
That said, however, a monkey could not have timed that any funnier than you did, That's why you win.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

That is exactly how it happened.

This is an excellent resume of how the game happens, the zombie cancer way a bit overdone but the rest, especially the atom bomb part, was fantastic.

The Truth Is The Truth Is

I'm a ninja!

NINJA, NINJA, NINJA, BELIEVE IT!
lol.

rare candy:vgcats rare candy:vgcats

No, just no.

This animation was horrible, if the content was at least original I would have given you a two, but you just took a comic from vgcats, traced a few pics and did minimal animation.
Ive read one of the responses you wrote to a review and find it hard to believe you spent four hours on it, it's all right if you made this for the purpose of practice, but please, until you make something new and original, don't share these with newgrounds.
If you make more please put some original content and more effort into it. I would suggest you find some drawing tutorials on the internet, and put a higher frame rate on flash, I found that this helps with learning and practice.
I hope this advice helped.

thedo12 responds:

i apreciate criticisim, but either way you look at it I think it at leats deserves a 1

Going Grim Going Grim

Lol, funny.

When I saw the begining, I thought "Halloween, the only time of the year you can dress horribly and no one give a shit."
lol, good flash.

Evilcactus responds:

Haha yeah the only time of the year where CHAV's don't get criticised for their awful dress sense

Mario's Last Battle Mario's Last Battle

It was good.

Seriously, this is one of the best sprite movies I have seen on Newgrounds.
The easter egg was disappointing though, but the alternative ending more than makes up for it.
Nice work.

Rhyming Words Rhyming Words

Funny

Great flash.

Lord-Sonx responds:

Wow, three words.

Future Future

Wow.

All i can say is that it was simply amazing.
I can see how you could have done this without using 3D (motion tweens).
Anyways, the amount of detail you put into this was simply astounding.